2022 Fall Ball Registration
Hello Metro families,
We are happy to announce that Metro Fall Ball registration is now open!
Starting from this Fall season, we are switching to a new registration platform. So please bear with us as we all learn to navigate this new platform and build up the new Metro website.
The 2022 Fall Ball season will run from September 7 to October 30. Teams, schedules and other details to follow based on the registration turnout.
Please follow the steps below to register:
- Click on the link below, which should take you to a Sports Connect site showing the 4 Fall Ball divisions (Farm, Minor, Major, Junior): https://clubs.bluesombrero.com/Default.aspx?tabid=1357499
- Then, click on the Register Now button next to the division you want to register your kids, and it should take you to a login page where you will be prompted to create an account.
- Once you’ve created your account, you can follow the instruction on the site to register your kids.
- When you add your kids’ info, there will be a question asking whether he or she played in Major Phillies or Major Rays during the 2022 Spring season. Please answer “Yes” or “No.”
- There will be a section to upload your 3 residence verification documents, but you can skip this step as it is optional for Fall Ball (PLEASE NOTE the verification document upload will be mandatory in the 2023 Spring season registration).
- Once you’ve entered all your kids’ information, you can check out, enter your credit card info and complete your registration, at which point you will receive a confirmation email.
Again, we are still transitioning to this new platform, so some things may look a little off or incomplete, but you should be able to go through the registration process. If you run into any issues along the way, please don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 808-226-5461.
We look forward to seeing you again at the ballpark!
Registrar, Sunnyvale Metro Little League