We are excited to start playing baseball! Given COVID and the late start, we will be doing our player evaluations differently this year.
Returning Minors, New to Minors, Returning Farm
For returning Minors, new to Minors, and returning Farm players we will be starting with a “Dust off the Glove” practice. These practices will be limited in size and grouped by age.
While attendance is not required, we highly encourage all players to attend. Please plan on attending your assigned session:
The groups will be as follows:
- 11 year olds: Monday 3/22
- 10 year olds: Tuesday 3/23
- 8 & 9 year olds: Wednesday 3/24
Important Instructions & Information. Please read carefully:
- All sessions will be at Ponderosa and times for all three days will be the same.
- Check in is at 4:30PM
- Practice will begin at 5:00PM
- Practice will end at 6:30PM
- Read our “2021 COVID Safety Protocols”
- Sign Appendix 2 and Appendix 3 and bring with you to Ponderosa on your assigned day.
- Submit e-form “Dust off the Glove Pre-Practice Health & Attendance” on the day of the event before 2:00 PM.
- Before you leave home, ensure you have Appendix 2 & 3 with you. Your child will not be allowed to participate without these documents.
- No helmets, bats or gloves will be shared or provided.
- All participants are required to wear a face mask during the event. Parents must also wear a face mask when checking in.
- Arrive for Check-in at 4:30 PM.
- Follow instructions on where to line up and wait for practice to begin.
- Return at 6:30 PM to pick up your player.
Following these sessions, we plan on having an evaluation Sunday 3/28. The format and times are TBD and will be sent out ahead of time.
To be considered for Minors, players must attend the evaluation on Sunday 3/28. The "Dust off your Glove” practice is highly recommended.
New to Farm
If a player was in Pioneer last year and is new to Farm, they will be assigned to a Farm team in a few weeks. If you feel your player is ready to play Minors, please contact the league.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via email.
Take care and we’ll see you at the ballpark!