Player Evaluation Information
Player Evaluations give League Officials and Coaches the opportunity to evaluate players to ensure they are placed in the division that best suits them. This is based on skill level,age & size. Players will play catch, field ground balls & fly balls, hit and run the bases.
Players must bring a glove, hat & athletic cup. If you have a bat and helmet, you should bring that too. There will be spare bats and helmets for anyone who doesn’t have their own.
Who: Players who are league age 9 and older are required to attend. Players that are league age 8 must attend if they want to be considered for Minors.
Location: Ponderosa Elementary School
Date: Saturday January, 25
Time: 10am - League age 12 year olds
11am - League age 11 year olds
12pm – League age 10, 9 & 8 year olds
- Players should arrive 20 -30 minutes before their scheduled time slot.
- Upon arrival, parents & players should check in together to receive the players evaluation number.
- After checking in, players should warm up by playing catch in the designated area.
- Players should not leave evaluations until after they are excused.
- League Age is the players age on August 31, 2020.
- League Age Determination